The girl who blogs.....

The girl who blogs.....
Feb 16, 2015

Unfinished Business

Posted by Quintessence Of Illusion

In the closet, my old painting, 
still unfinished, is still waiting. 
Will I make it bright or dark? 
All that happens leaves a mark 
on this old painting only I 
know about, and although I try 
to finish it... I don't know how. 
But this old painting, like a crow, 
will not forget how it got hurt. 
I fear it's anger's gonna spurt
over my face and burn my eyes. 
'Cause only I have seen its cries
and it would rather see me dead
than let me forget it instead.

3 comments:

Soumi said...

Writuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you started writing again!!!!!!!! I know you are busy with so many things on your plate but take shorter breaks from writing, pretty please? Reader's request.

P.S.I love the slightly disturbing feel of this. I don't like settling down or getting too comfortable while reading.

Anonymous said...

Familiar dementia
Familiar feeling of being demented
Familiar disturbance
Familiar feeling of being disturbed


Regards
Another Addict

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEXBmw2jBcA